- Step your left foot forward between your hand with right foot slightly turned to the right. Raise your torso upright.
- Inhale and raise your arms. Put your palms together above your head. Exhale and bend your left knee to form a left angle.
- Extend your arms upward and firmly engage your thigh muscles; slightly lift your head with eyes looking to your palms.
- With your right foot firmly anchored to the floor, straighten your right leg to stretch the tendons.
- Your left knee should be in a line with the heel so that the shin is perpendicular to the floor.
- Contract your hips and abs, turning your right hip point leftward so that the front of your pelvis will be totally faced forward.
- Press the edge of your right foot into the floor.