- Start with a plank, hands pushing the floor and straighten your legs behind. Do not drop your hips with eyes looking forward.
- Exhale and bend your elbows; inhale and push your chest, hips and knees one by one forward along the floor without touching it. Then straighten your arms and lift your front torso up.
- Slightly tilt your head and front torso back but not to compress the back of your neck. Press down your shoulders so that your chest is completely expanded. Firm your thighs which should be turned inwardly, with your knee caps off the floor. Use the tops of your feet to keep balance.
- Well distribute strength to your palms and feet.
- Bend your knees into kneeling position when exiting the pose