How to do Konasana:
- Stand straight with feet about hip width distance apart and arms alongside the body.
- Breathe in and raise the left arm to the left and up towards.
- Breathe out and bend to the right, first from the spine, and then move your pelvis to the left and bend a little more. Keep your left arm pointing up.
- Turn your head to look up at the left palm. Straighten the elbows.
- Breathing in, straighten your body back up.
- Breathing out, bring the left arm down.
- Repeat with the right arm.
Benefits of Konasana
- It helps stretch the sides of the body and the spine
- Helps in toning of arms,legs,and abdominal organs.
- Helpful in relieving back pain.
- Increases the flexibility of the spine.