- Sit on the heels with your big toes touching but your heels parted. Rest your palms several inches behind on the floor, fingers pointed to your torso.
- Inhale and lengthen your upper torso; exhale and lift up your hips to the utmost, chin up and chest opened.
- With the last exhalation, return to the seated position.
- Roll your shoulders back and down to fully open your chest while feeling a total stretch of your upper thighs.
- Getting a push when reaching your hips toward the ceiling. This will make your weight equally distributed to your hands and legs.