- Follow up Modified Boat Pose.
- Exhale and release your hands, extending your arms actively forward. Keep your legs straightened so that your body takes on the shape of figure ‘V’. Inhale and further straighten your lower back. Firmly press your sitting bones into the floor.
- Feel you arms are extended far ahead, eyes looking to your toes.
- Pay your attention to keeping your back erect and balancing the seated position.
- Be at ease with steady breathing when doing all kind of Boat Poses. Although your muscles are firmly engaged your mind is peaceful and relaxed.