- Lie prone with your arms alongside the torso and forehead on the floor, pressing your palms firmly down to the floor.
- Exhale and lift up your legs away from the floor to a height you could possibly maintain, with toes pointed. Inhale and open your legs actively to the sides, with toes pointed and butt contracted. Exhale and close your legs together.
- Resting on your upper torso all the way to your front pelvis, which should be flat on the floor.
- When you completely concentrate on your long and deep breathing, you would find it much easier to control your movements. This is what the asana aims to help you attain.
- Slightly bend your knees if feeling too intense. But consciously straighten your knees at each inhalation.