Yoga for Breast Health and Pectoral Muscles! This application is the property of Daily Yoga Inc., with all rights reserved. Please Note: This application is a session plugin of the main application ‘DailyYoga’(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dailyyoga.inc). Please first get ‘Daily Yoga’ installed before using this plug-in to have brand new Yoga sessions for Breast Health and Pectoral Muscles!
Compatible with both Smartphones and Tablets, Daily Yoga for Chest brings about yoga sessions based on a total of 20 carefully chosen yoga asanas, with 3 training durations for men and women to build chest muscles or beautiful breasts, also to boost the health of organs in your chest. Together with traditional yoga poses, quite a few variations will help you enjoy the unlimited benefits brought by chest yoga.
How does Daily Yoga for Chest prevail?
- Good figure building – This session keeps women away from breast ptosis by improving breast shape with postures of massage effects. For men, chest yoga helps building not very bulky but firm and flexible pectoral muscles.
- Spine toning – Through chest openers and back bends you are able to cure hunching, relieve pain and tightness in your shoulders and back.
- Abundant health benefits – Daily Yoga for Chest increases the breathing capacity of your lungs by fully expanding your chest. Through improved blood circulation in your heart region, you could reduce the risk of heart diseases (cardiovascular disorder, etc.) which could even be cured through constant deep breathing exercises.
Daily Yoga for Chest is also very beneficial for spirits improving since it could stimulate the pineal and pituitary glands so that a mental peacefulness shall be much easier to attain.
- HD Videos for Landscape View and Full Screen Support!
- Android Phones and Tablets compatibility
- Language support of English and Mandarin.
- Dynamic yoga sessions of 10mins, 15mins and 20mins.
- Embedded with voice narration, background music and posture videos.
- Timer set and smooth flow between each posture.