- Lie prone with your legs extended backward, tops of feet on the floor. Spread your fingers right under your shoulders. Hug your elbows back into your body, which should point straight backward.
- Inhale and straighten your arms to lift up your chest. Curve your torso to a state you can comfortably maintain, with your lower body from pubis to toes are firmly pressed into the floor.
- Slightly lift your head without compress the back of your neck.
- With the last exhalation, release back to the floor.
- Press the tailbone toward the pubis and lift the pubis toward the navel. Narrow your hip points by firming your butt inward.
- With every exhalation, roll your shoulders back and down to further firming the shoulder blades against you back.
More Details: “https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dailyyoga.forchest”