- Sit straight and bend your knees. Grasp your toes and pull your heels as close to your pelvis as you comfortably can. Press your soles together.
- Open your chest and stretch your waist and back, keeping your knees out to the sides while releasing the heads of your thigh bones toward the floor.
- With and exhalation, bend down and reach your forehead to the floor in front of your soles.
- Breathe easily and stay for 1 minute.
- Keep your lower back lengthened so that your are bending from the groins. Consciously press your sitting bones toward the floor without lifting them up with the bending.
- Contract your perineum consciously.
You can get Daily Yoga for Butt (Plugin) by visiting “https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dailyyoga.butt&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5kYWlseXlvZ2EuYnV0dCJd “.