- Lie flat on the floor. Bend your knees to form a right angle, legs closed together and shins parallel to the floor.
- Inhale and raise your arms; exhale and lift your head, with lower back flat on the floor.
- Inhale and arms up; exhale and press down.
- Maintain your shins parallel to the floor; feel your abs expand and contracted regularly.
- Arms up and down in a short range and coordinate your motion with regular breathing.
- Firm your abs muscles to control each movement.
You can get Daily Yoga for Abs from “https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dailyyoga.abs&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5kYWlseXlvZ2EuYWJzIl0 “